Please note: Links on this page are currently broken. We’re working on it!
- RESCHEDULE: SPRING, 2021: Women, Mentors and Friends: The Geoscience Edition” – Hilary Foulkes, Jen Russel-Houston, Nanna Eliuk.
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020: So you want to be a consultant – Catherine McAteer.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020: GeoWomen Data Science panel – Panelists: Theresa Smith, Marc Boulet, Christine Ward. Moderator: Alexandria Shrake
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020: CSEG Foundation Mentorship Workshop – Ranita Charania
- November 26, 2019: Jen Russel-Houston – An Energetic Leader
- October 29, 2019: Be Story Savvy: How to Get Your Message Across with Story – Jilliane Yawney; A Narrative Approach
- September 24, 2019: Diversity and Inclusion in Industry – APEGA’s Current Initiatives and an update on the APEGA Workplace Barriers for Women study – Alissa Boyle
- May 29, 2019: Canadian Oil and Gas Production and Costs Outlook – Dinara Millington
- April 4, 2019: Knowing Your Rights – A Legal Primer on Work and the Law – Catherine McAteer
- March 13, 2019: Transitioning from the Oil & Gas Industry: A Panel of Success Stories – Charlene Beckie, Christeen Nahas, Dennis Agbegha. Moderator – Rabee Alwan.
- February 27, 2019: Uncommon Common Sense at the Intersection of Leadership, Mentoring, Learning and Life
- January 2019: Cultivate Leadership Presence & Step Up to Your Next Level of Impact – Callie B. Elwayns.
- November 2018: Panel Discussion: Oil & Gas Careers; Where Does a Geoscientist Fit In? – Maren Blair, Rochelle Longval, Tiffiny Yaxley, Krista Beavis. Moderator – Alexandria Shrake.
- October 2018: The Life and Times of an Environmental Geologist – Jennifer Arnold.
- September 2018: Preparing Geoscience Professionals for the Future of Work in Alberta; Managing your Career in 2018 & Beyond. – Jackie Rafter
- June 2018: How to not just survive, but thrive during a downturn in the industry; A case study of my life and what I have done to thrive in the past 5 years. – Amanda Obodovsky.
- May 2018: Panel Discussion: GeoWomen #MeToo and #TimesUp Survey. – Susan R. Eaton, Alicia Bjarnason, Catherine McAteer, Dr. Dianna Campbell-Smit. Moderator – Uzoamaka O. Sannie.
- March 2018: Reinventing Your Career. – Julia McElgunn.
- February 2018: The Future of the Oil Industry in Canada. – Astrid Arts.
- December 2017: Panel Discussion: Boardroom Diversity and its Impacts on Energy Investments. – Erin Poeta, Roger Serin, Janel Young. Moderator – Wendy Shier.
- October 2017: Building Your Financial Strength – Vanessa Stockbrugger.
- September 2017: The Power of Entropy in Building a Career. – Hilary Foulkes.
- July 2017: Burgess Shale Hike with GeoWomen
- June 2017: Decoding the Interview; Insights from an HR Recruiter. – Brian Palmer.
- April 2017: A Professional LinkedIn Profile; From “nice-to-have” to “must have”. – Clifford Wessel.
- January 2017: Forecasting Trends in the Energy Industry for 2017. – Jackie Forrest.
- November 2016: Weighing Your Options; The Potential Impacts of Different Work Arrangements for Women. – Rachael Noelle Pettigrew.
- September 2016: Institute of Corporate Directors, Directors Education Program. – Marian Hanna.
- May 2016: Structuring Conversations for Successful Negotiations. – Michelle Phaneuf.
- April 2016: Leveraging your Diversity for Career Enhancement. – Anne-Marie Pham.
- March 2016: Workplace Culture/Diversity at GeoConvention
- February 2016: Job Search Strategies. – Joy Cohen
- December 2015: Advice for Life Management – Jessica Vandenberghe
- November 2015: Career Transitions and the Law (Part II); Parental Leaves and Child Care Accomodation Cases. – Catherine McAteer.
- September 2015: Career Transitions and the Law (Part I); Employment Terminations & Maternity Leaves – Know your rights. – Catherine McAteer.